SEACOM is now live on Equiano subsea cableRead more
SEACOM, Ltd Website Disclaimer
- The information contained in this website is provided by SEACOM, Ltd and/or its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (“SEACOM”) for general information purposes only.
- Although SEACOM endeavours to keep the information up to date and correct it makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, security or availability with respect to the website or the information, products or services contained on the website for any purpose.
- In no event will SEACOM be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss, damage or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this websit
- This website may from time to time contain links to third party websites. SEACOM is not responsible for the content of, or the services offered by those websites. The inclusion of such links does not necessarily imply a recommendation nor does it endorse the views expressed within them. Access to such third party sites will be at your risk.
- Unless expressly stated to the contrary SEACOM owns the intellectual property rights in and to this website and the unauthorised use hereof is expressly prohibited.
SEACOM, Ltd Email Disclaimer
This email disclaimer applies to all emails sent from SEACOM, Ltd and its subsidiaries (each “SEACOM”):
- The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
- If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that the reading, distribution, use, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the message and any attachments.
- The integrity and security of email communication cannot be guaranteed and emails may be intercepted, corrupted, infected with viruses or malicious code, lost or delayed. SEACOM makes no warranties in relation to these matters and disclaims all liability for any loss arising from the delay, receipt or use of the email or any attachment.
- Any views or opinions expressed in an e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of SEACOM.
- The email address(es) used in this email is used for the purpose of conveying this message and related messages only. The email address(es) may not be used for any other purpose unless the parties to this email have opted for such other use. The email address(es) under this email may not be used for any unsolicited communications or placed in a database to be used by 3rd parties for purposes of unsolicited communications.
- No agreement will be concluded by way of electronic communications, unless an authorised representative of SEACOM has confirmed such an agreement by return email (auto response excluded) and subject to contract law in general.
- SEACOM reserves the right to intercept, monitor, copy (retain) or block email messages sent to and from SEACOM’s email addresses.